Below is a summary of events in the Commonwealth of Independent States on June 15:
* Russia moved to heal a trade rift with Belarus, with the Foreign Ministry reaffirming its commitment to stronger ties and premier warning officials against harsh statements directed at Minsk
* Russia has no plans to hold dialogue with Georgia's current regime, but would be ready to resume talks with a new leadership after elections, the Russian president said
* Georgia's opposition has announced a 24-hour rally in front of the parliament building in central Tbilisi
* Moldovan President Vladimir Voronin signed a decree dissolving parliament and setting early parliamentary elections for July 29, a spokesman said
* China plans to allocate $8.8 million to Tajikistan in support of the government's anti-crisis measures, a Tajik presidential spokesman said
Copyright © 2005- Enquiry Service of Legal Entities LLC.
All rights reserved.