ASTANA, June 30 (RIA Novosti) - Three small children
were tragically killed in a house fire in northern Kazakhstan,
an emergencies ministry spokesperson said on Tuesday.
Two children aged three and a one-year-old child, died
from carbon monoxide poisoning in their home on Monday night in
Kazakhstan's Kostanai District.
"The fire occurred over a 5-meter area, as a result two
three-year-olds and a one-year-old girl died at the scene of
carbon monoxide poisoning," the spokesperson said.
A fire investigation has been launched.