* RIA Novosti (Zubovsky Bulvar, 4, tel.: (495) 637-50-19, 645-64-72) will host:
- A TV link between Moscow and Beijing, 'Economic crisis and reaction of the labor market' (10.00 a.m.);
- A TV link between Moscow and Washington, 'Information wars and conflicts' (5.00 p.m.)
* The Federal Anti-Monopoly Service will convene to sum up the results of its work in 2008 and outline tasks for 2009 (Prospekt Vernadskogo, 84, tel. (499) 252-10-63, 252-46-57, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
* The Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry will hold a meeting, 'Russia - the U.K. Olympic partnership'to coincide with the visit of a British business delegation to Russia (09.00 a.m., ul. Ilyinka, 6, tel. 956-73-84, e-mail: email@example.com)
* 12th meeting of retail companies in Russia, 'Trade in Russia' (10.00 a.m., Ritz-Carlton Hotel, ul. Tverskaya, 3, tel. (495) 916 58 78)
* Moscow's Arbitration Court will rule on whether to declare illegal a decision of the Federal Anti-Monopoly Service concerning Gazprom Neft
* A roundtable on car thefts in Russia and ways of preventing such crimes (Noon, Skatertny Pereulok, 4/2, build. 1, tel. (495) 690-13-75, (495) 690-16-38, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
* A news conference on the current flu outbreak in Russia (11.00, ul. Tverskaya, 18, tel. 645-61-35, 650-71-45, email@example.com)
* Second scientific conference, 'I-Community 2009: Internet communities and social networks'
* The Federal Drug Control Service will convene to sum up the results of its work in 2008 and outline tasks for 2009
* Moscow's Khamovnichesky Court will begin hearings on the second case against Yukos founder Mikhail Khodorkovsky and his business partner Platon Lebedev
* - A news conference to announce nominees of the Nika Award of the Russian Academy of Cinema Arts and Science (Granatny Pereulok, 9, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Контактный телефон: 8-916-673-40-14)
* Russian Natural Resources Minister Yury Trutnev will attend a conference of the Baltic Marine Environment Protection Commission (the Helsinki Commission)
* U.S. President Barack Obama will meet with U.K. Prime Minister Gordon Brown to discuss the global financial crisis and the situation in Afghanistan
* U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will pay a visit
* CeBIT-2009, one of the most important trade fairs for the digital industry, will begin (until March 8)
* Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi will pay a visit
* London's Islington's Hen and Chickens Theatre will premiere a musical, Obama On My Mind, inspired by the new U. S. president
* Green Energy Summit (until March 7)
(c) RIA Novosti. All rights reserved. Reference to RIA Novosti is obligatory upon any republication of RIA Novosti materials
Copyright © 2005- Enquiry Service of Legal Entities LLC.
All rights reserved.