* Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov will pay a visit (until March 12).
* The State Duma will hold a session (10.00 a.m., ul. Okhotny Ryad, 1, tel. (495) 692-80-00)
* RIA Novosti (Zubovsky Bulvar, 4, tel. (495) 637-50-19, 645-64-72) will host:
- A news conference PACE rapporteur for Russia, Luc Van den Brande, and Special Rapporteur Christos Pourgourides (1.00 p.m.);
- A news conference to discuss the current situation on the Korean Peninsula (3.00 p.m.);
* Experts of Collective Security Treaty Organization member states will hold consultations on military cooperation (until March 12)
* Russian truck maker Kamaz will hold an emergency shareholders' meeting (1.00 p.m., Verkhny Tagansky Tupik, 2/17, build. 1)
* A roundtable, Russia, Belarus or Ukraine: who was the most affected by the financial crisis? (1.00 p.m., ul. 1905 goda, 7, tel. 250-77-49, e-mail: email@example.com)
* Moscow's Khamovnichesky Court will resume hearings on the second case against the jailed Yukos founder, Mikhail Khodorkovsky and his business partner Platon Lebedev
TULA, Central Russia
* Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Kirill will pay a visit
* Second Astana economic forum, Eurasian economic security in the system of global risks, will open (until March 12)
* Lithuanian Finance Minister Algirdas Semeta and Vice-President of the European Investment Bank Eva Srejber will sign a loan agreement
* The UN Commission on Narcotic Drugs will convene (until March 20)
* The Bureau and the Standing Committee of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) will hold sessions
* An international travel exhibition, ITB, will begin (until March 15)
* Prince Charles will pay a visit to discuss climate change
* The Economic Cooperation Organization will hold a meeting
* A court will deliver its verdict on the case of former Iraqi deputy prime minister Tariq Aziz
CAPE CANAVERAL, U.S.
* The Discovery shuttle is scheduled to be launched from the Kennedy Space Center to the International Space Station
(c) RIA Novosti. All rights reserved. Reference to RIA Novosti is obligatory upon any republication of RIA Novosti materials
Copyright © 2005- Enquiry Service of Legal Entities LLC.
All rights reserved.